Who We Are
North Country Ecological Services, Inc. was established in 1994, and is an environmental consulting firm whose primary commitments are focused on serving the needs of clients in the private and public sectors. Our emphasis lies on accurately assessing and monitoring environmental impacts and providing clients with sound, cost effective results.
To realize this goal, NCES utilizes over 20 years of technical experience in the environmental field.
NCES was developed to provide independent environmental consultation to municipalities and private clients. As well as a low overhead firm, NCES is able to identify environmental constraints prior to the commitment of major funds to a potential project.
NCES is comprised of wildlife biologists that have a sound understanding of natural systems and how they work. Both Mr. George and Mr. Ward have degrees in Wildlife Management and Environmental Science. Both are devoted to wildlife and spend most of their off-time in the woods and streams throughout the year
What We Do
North Country Ecological Services, Inc. has gained recognition as a leader in a broad range of special service areas, including the following:
- Federal and State Wetland Delineations
- Wetland Mitigation and Construction
- Environmental Impact Statements
- Wildlife and Habitat Monitoring
- Endangered Species Surveys and Investigations
- Wildlife Management Plans
- Nuisance Wildlife Control (DEC Licensed & Certified)
- Environmental Education Programs
- Federal and State Environmental Permits
- QDM Management Plans
- Forestry & Forest Management
- Wetland Restoration & Impact Analysis
- Sportsman Education Programs
- GPS Location capabilities